There will be a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Friends of Boulder Knoll on Thursday, June 26 at 7 pm at the home of Fellis & Hap Jordan. All members of the Friends of Boulder Knoll are also invited. As we get started on the land, there will be plenty for everyone to help with!
1. Current status of lease with the town on two acres of land at Boulder Knoll
3. Report from the treasurer (including taxes)
4. Plans to get started on the land – overall plan, resources and labor available, resources needed, timing
5. Plans to market produce. Three suggestions: 1) start a preliminary fall CSA – each shareholder pays a modest fee (maybe $75) and gets part of what we produce, 2) selling produce (including excess produce from our own gardens) at the Wallingford farmers market, 3) get a stand at the fall festival and other town events and sell produce (maybe supplemented from our own gardens)
6. Other plans to raise funds
7. Scheduling and distribution of tasks
See you on Thursday. If you want to add anything to the agenda, please contact me before Thursday evening.