“The goal is to use revered products and not [mess] with them” – Chef Jason Sobocinski
- Prepared by critically-acclaimed chef Jason Sobocinski, owner of Caseus Fromagerie Bistro and Ordinary in New Haven
- Wine from Votto Vines and beer from Black Hog Brewing
- Live music by Dan Kohan
- Dessert by Cheshire Baking Company with Drazen Orchard peaches
- A silent auction featuring items from great local businesses
“Caseus proves that if you start with great ingredients and cook simply, you can’t go too far wrong” NY Times
“…total access to an evening of purity, totally untouched by the pace of the city and daily life… Delicious cuisine.” -CTBites on our Farm to Table Dinner
Some words from event attendees:
- “The farm-to-table dinner was exquisite. The food was off the charts and extremely memorable.”
- “The food and ambiance were amazing. I can’t wait for next year! Thank you again!”
- “The event was fabulous, fun and delicious. My family and friends LOVED it.”
All proceeds benefit Friends of Boulder Knoll’s mission and educational programming. The estimated value of goods or services provided in return for your donation is $40. The remainder of your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allotted by law.
Tickets are no longer available.