FRIENDS OF BOULDER KNOLL FARM TO TABLE DINNER
Thursday, August 15, 2019, 5:30pm
- Prepared by the critically-acclaimed chefs at Olmo Kitchen (“simple food done right,” says Connecticut Magazine)
- Delectable local dessert
- Beer from Black Hog Brewing Companyand wine pairings
- Live music by Shoreline Jazz Quartet
- Flowers by Trout Lily Farm
- A silent auction featuring items from great local businesses
“…total access to an evening of purity, totally untouched by the pace of the city and daily life… Delicious cuisine.” -CTBites on our Farm to Table Dinner
Some words from event attendees:
- “The farm-to-table dinner was exquisite. The food was off the charts and extremely memorable.”
- “The food and ambiance were amazing. I can’t wait for next year! Thank you again!”
- “The event was fabulous, fun and delicious. My family and friends LOVED it.”
All proceeds benefit Friends of Boulder Knoll’s mission and educational programming. The estimated value of goods or services provided in return for your donation is $40. The remainder of your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allotted by law.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Trout Lily Farms
Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
Cheshire Baking Company
Black Hog Brewing Company
The 2019 Dinner is now sold out. Please email email@example.com if you would like to join the waiting list if any tickets become available.