Conservation + Agriculture + Education
Our proud agricultural tradition is slipping away. Here’s how we help:
- We educate the local community on the responsible uses of open space
- We provide education & information on the natural husbandry of the earth that is permanent, renewable, & sustainable
- We foster continuing preservation, respect, and celebration of the town’s agriculture history
- We work to reclaim & preserve habitat for indigenous plant & animal species
Boulder Knoll Community Farm
We manage Boulder Knoll Community Farm on town-owned property in Cheshire.
We have signed the Farmer’s Pledge, demonstrating our commitment to an environmentally responsible, ecologically sound, holistic approach to farming.
The farm provides:
- Healthy locally-produced food through Community Supported Agriculture — sign up to receive baskets of seasonal produce throughout the growing season
- Food donations to our neighbors in need
- Educational opportunities for people of all ages