Skip to content
At Boulder Knoll Community Farm, we build community by bringing people together to enjoy nature and delicious food.
- We manage a Community Garden where individuals and groups rent a garden plot, access shared tools and equipment, learn and grow organic produce together.
- We grow abundantly so we can donate to those in need in our community.
- Education is an essential element in Friends of Boulder Knoll’s mission. We emphasize the links between people, plants and the earth to develop interdisciplinary learning and to promote environmental responsibility.
- Focusing especially on our youth, we foster future stewards of the environment by creating awareness of the wonder and value of agriculture, conservation and outdoor recreation. We invite all to “dig in” with us.
- We run our farm in a sustainable manner. We do most of the bed preparation, planting and cultivating with hand tools. We incorporate permaculture practices. The farm is not certified organic, but we adhere to organic growing standards and have signed the CTNOFA Farmer’s Pledge, a commitment to farming, marketing and farm management in accordance with sound ecological and economic principles.